Most people are unaware of the Foods to Avoid to Lose Weight. They usually spend lot of time doing Cardio in the gym. They come home, eat their regular high calories food and wonder why they are not losing weight. Losing weight is all about taking right diet. There are some foods that are high in calories. So, you know about these Foods to Avoid for Weight Loss.
Here are some Foods to Avoid to Lose Weight naturally:
- Butter: Some people use butter for cooking food on regular basis. It is not a healthy practice as butter is very high in fats as well as sodium. This is a form of saturated fats that gets stored in the body and leads to weight gain. It increases the cholesterol level in the body which is bad for your heart. The best alternative is to replace this source of bad fats with good fat source like olive oil. As per doctors, olive oil is great for your heart health and helps in maintaining good cholesterol level in the body. Food cooked in olive oil tastes better than food cooked using butter. So, butter is out item among Foods to Avoid for Weight Loss.
- Pastries: About all cakes and pastries contains high amount of sugar and fats. This huge amount of calories gets added to your body as fats every time you consume them. Pastries are filled with empty processed sugar which leads increase in the blood sugar level. This destabilizes the insulin level and leads to increase in the body weight. Due to high sugar level, it increases the risk of diabetes, heart diseases and slows down the body metabolism. So it is better to avoid them or eat something like fruit as dessert which is really good option.
- Candy bars: These contains very high amount of empty calories. So, every time you consume candy bars, those calories get deposited around your waist and therefore, are surely “foods to avoid to lose weight”. The empty sugar in the candy bar can increase the blood glucose level immediately. These also increase the risk of diabetes, heart diseases and problems like obesity. It may also leads to development of cavities, thus, leading to tooth decay. If you have to satisfy your sweet tooth, make your own ice cream – at least you’ll know what’s in it!
- Soda: Soda contains high amount of empty calories with zero nutritional value and counts it among Foods to Avoid for Weight Loss. It just adds up lots and lots of sugar to your body which leads to obesity, diabetes, weakened bones, tooth decay, heart problems and many more health issues. Not only they add junk calories to body but they also stop body from losing fats. How? Calcium, magnesium and vitamin A are required by the body to lose weight. Consuming soda leads to the depletion of the nutrients in the body. Every time you have soda, you feel hungrier leading to eating more food. If you are really serious about your health, you should avoid soda. You can have herbal tea or even water as alternate for soda.
- Potato Chips : Most of us are addicted to chips, in general, Potato chips without knowing that they contains high amount of fats and calories which directly leads to increase in the body weight. They fill our stomach with empty calories and about no nutrition. Many of the potato chips also contain trans fats which are really unhealthy. It increases the cholesterol level and raises the risk of heart disease. So, reduce or avoid them as these are listed among Top Foods to Avoid to Lose Weight
- Packed/Ready to eat foods : These foods, in general, are not fresh and contains artificial ingredients and various salts that are used as preservatives. The food you order may show the label of “Low Fats” but they are not good for health as about all of them contains sodium in excess. It is always better to carry your food with you or pick the food that has all ingredients in range.